Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/progressus/wp-content/themes/oule/theme-layouts/post/content-single.php on line 6
The CBDT vide its notification has introduced two forms namely FORM 10A & 10AB which will come into effect from 01 April 2021. This is a completely a new system of online registration. Every old trust has to apply afresh.
Form No 10A in case of application under clause (i) and clause (iv) of first proviso to 10(23C) to the Principal Commissioner.
Form No 10AB in case of application under clause (ii) and Clause (iii) of first proviso to 10(23C) to the Principal Commissioner.
The application shall be accompanied by various documents as required in form no 10A and 10 AB.
The documents as required are appended below:-
1. Self-certified copy of instrument.
- Self-certified copy of document that not falling in no 1
- Self-certified copy of registration with the Register of companies or register of firms and societies or register public trust.
- Self-certified copy of registration under FCRA
- Self-certified copy of existing order granting approval under 10(23C
- Self-certified copy of order of rejection of application for grant of approval under claim 10(23C).
- The Form No 10A & 10AB shall be furnished electronically.